Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 8-10 servings
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Cider or Sherry Vinegar – ½ cup
- Fresh Orange Juice (about 2 medium fresh oranges) – ½ cup
- In a small, non-reactive saucepan, combine the sugar, vinegar and orange juice and bring to a boil.
- Cook until reduced by 3/4, or the mixture has thickened to a syrup consistency.
- Remove from the heat and cool completely.
- Place in a squeeze bottle and store for future use.
Refrigerate if keeping for a long period of time. Allow warming to room temperature before using.